Pamper yourself with a day of retail therapy – our White Plains hotel is adjacent to The Westchester, a premium shopping center, which is home of New York State’s first Nordstrom, Neiman-Marcus and more than 150 fine upscale stores.
We are also conveniently positioned less than a mile from the White Plains Metro North Train Station, which will take you directly into downtown Manhattan in less than an hour. Guests appreciate our close proximity to numerous cultural attractions as well, including:
- The Kendall Sculpture Gardens at PepsiCo
- Bowlmore a family bowling alley
- Westchester Broadway Dinner Theatre
- Empire City Casino at Yonkers Raceway
- Woodbury Commons Premium Outlets
- Mortons the Steakhouse
- the Cheesecake Factory
- and much more.